History of the Legal Department began in 1998. In 1998, the Legal Department had 6 faculty members educating 50 students, and as early as the 2010/2011 school year there were 12 full-time teachers and 300 students.
The Finance and Accounting Department began its history in 1958. The training of professionals in Finance and Credit and Valuation began in 1998 and 2010, respectively.
The business and legal department trains specialists in the following fields:
One of the structural units of the University of Economics and Law of the Vinnytsia Cooperative Institute is the Commercial and Technological Department. The date of its foundation can be regarded as 1957.
Until September 1, 2007, there were two separate departments for training professionals: technology and raw materials research.
At present, 693 students of the department are being trained in 25 groups.
The department trains professionals in the field of knowledge: